Bernkopf Attorneys Celebrated in Best Lawyers in America®
Bernkopf is proud to announce that ten of its outstanding attorneys have been recognized in the 30ᵗʰ edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, one of the legal industry’s most esteemed accolades.
The distinguished attorneys and their areas of recognition are:
- Eric R. Allon, Real Estate Law
- Lydia G. Chesnick, Real Estate Law
- James B. Fox, Commercial Litigation
- Gary P. Lilienthal, Real Estate Law
- Peter B. McGlynn, Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Richard B. Michaud, Commercial Litigation
- Martin C. Pomeroy, Real Estate Law
- Sheryl C. Starr, Real Estate Law
- April L. Wilmar, Real Estate Law
In addition, Allen D. Hankins has been distinguished as a “One to Watch” for his exceptional work in the practice areas of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Real Estate Law.
“We are immensely proud of our team” said Christopher Mordas, CEO of Bernkopf. “Inclusion of these distinguished Partners highlights their individual contribution and achievement while reinforcing Bernkopf’s collective commitment to delivering unparalleled legal service.”
About Best Lawyers in America®
Established in 1983, Best Lawyers in America® is universally recognized as the top guide to legal excellence. The Best Lawyers in America® list is compiled through exhaustive, confidential surveys filled out by tens of thousands of the nation’s leading lawyers who vote based on the expertise of their peers in various practice areas. Lawyers must consistently earn these votes every time a new survey is circulated to retain their position on the list. Notably, lawyers do not pay a fee to participate in or to be acknowledged by Best Lawyers.